Friday, January 1, 2010

Beginnings and explanations.

It’s New Year’s Eve (well, officially, I guess it’s New Year’s Day now) and I should be blissfully intoxicated like the rest of the world. However, I drew the short straw and I’m not, so I’m on here creatin’ this beauty. It came up because just today this fascinating little healer meme-not-meme was brought to my attention and wowza! I simply had to create a blog just to fill this little sucker out (only two months too late, meh).

First, I should mention this is going to be an adult blog. Not because there will be fun stuff like sex and boobs, but because I say fuck. A lot. Second, I swear I will try to keep the bitter ranting to as little as humanly possible, but I’m PuGin’ a lot these days (I really do love the new random dealybob) and that’s gonna be quite the challenge. Besides, as any healer that’s ever healed knows, it’s always our fault… even when it isn’t and couldn’t possibly be it simply is. I need an outlet for all this pent up $#^% and this is gonna be it. Hence, the title. Anyway, on to the meme-not-meme that started it all. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment